1. Powerful Intentions (Tell us how you feel)
Figure out what it is you want to have, be or do. Nothing can be achieved without a clear mental picture of exactly what it looks like. You need to determine:
* What you want
* What does it look like when you have it
* When do you want it (“right now” doesn’t count, be specific!)
* How do you feel when you have it
“How you feel” is probably one of the most important and greatly neglected parts of the process. What REALLY gets your brain in gear is the emotional aspect of the desire. This is why the attraction to the opposite sex is so strong; the emotion takes over our senses, often making us do crazy things.
There are two parts to this process: visualization and gratitude. Experts call this “acting as if.” Your visualization needs to include actually feeling like you already have what you want. For example, if you want to be wealthy, and to you that means lying on a beach in Bora Bora, You need to somehow get that feeling, possibly by lying on a beach somewhere. Then recall how that feels, thinking to yourself, “how happy I am that I am wealthy enough to lie here on the beach in Bora Bora.”
Yes, I know it sounds silly, but no one has to know what you are thinking about. This is a good exercise right when you go to bed, when you can give it your full concentration.
2. Powerful Planning (Don’t just sit there!)
“Writing is the key to all wealth”-Scott Ginsberg
3. Powerful Action (DO something!)
“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
1. Write down what you want to do.
2. Imagine what it would feel like to achieve that goal.
3. Write down all of the steps you would need to do to achieve that goal.
4. Do EVERYTHING in step 3 (easy, huh?).